The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. Pro-Sorb gives you multiple choices in one product.
* Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
*The Clear-Spine on the underside prevents 'blocking off' the key gullet area, relieving pressure and allowing air to flow.
* Use as a raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle. 9mm and 13mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
*Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
* The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
* Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
* Full set of four 13mm insert pads included. (9mm are available under 'additional insert pads')
WITH PRO-SORB THE CHOICE IS YOURS